description

Ships, Planes, Trains and River boats taking us through Asia, Middle East, Africa, Baltic, England, Paris and Amsterdam through to Budapest...

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

1 What Difference a Plane makes......

Packing for this trip was certainly a different experience this time... All our cruises so far have been Sydney to Sydney so it was never a problem taking along all our creature comforts. This time with air travel involved your thoughts go to “how will I get my shopping home?” Though I did tell Garry that the things that I like to buy come in small packages....

I thought I did really well when my case only weighed in at 18 kilos.... until GARRY....... yes I said GARRY (king of the shirts) came in at only 15 kilos.... I couldn’t let him shame me like that so I went back and culled...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment